rwa, un-google, strawberry shortcake
Sat, Dec. 28th, 2019 08:11 pmHello! My gums hurt. Here's some links:
Author Claire Ryan put together a timeline of the ongoing implosion of the Romance Writers of America.
Jellyfin is a FOSS alternative to Plex, though I can't get my install to work and it's not compatible with anything but a browser yet.
This is pretty horrifying, and complete bullshit besides: Colleges are turning students’ phones into surveillance machines, tracking the locations of hundreds of thousands.
Fallen out of the habit of reading books? Here's some little tips to get back into reading. I like the idea of replacing an urge to go on social media with picking up a book instead.
Here's an argument for blocking Google from indexing your not-for-profit site. (h/t
alisx)
I don't collect Strawberry Shortcake, but I certainly appreciate this collector's in-depth encyclopedia of everything in the Strawberry Shortcake product line.
Speaking of 1980s toys, I can't get over this line of scifi dolls:
Author Claire Ryan put together a timeline of the ongoing implosion of the Romance Writers of America.
Jellyfin is a FOSS alternative to Plex, though I can't get my install to work and it's not compatible with anything but a browser yet.
This is pretty horrifying, and complete bullshit besides: Colleges are turning students’ phones into surveillance machines, tracking the locations of hundreds of thousands.
Fallen out of the habit of reading books? Here's some little tips to get back into reading. I like the idea of replacing an urge to go on social media with picking up a book instead.
Here's an argument for blocking Google from indexing your not-for-profit site. (h/t
I don't collect Strawberry Shortcake, but I certainly appreciate this collector's in-depth encyclopedia of everything in the Strawberry Shortcake product line.
Speaking of 1980s toys, I can't get over this line of scifi dolls:
no subject
Date: Dec. 29th, 2019 03:18 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: Dec. 30th, 2019 06:22 am (UTC)no subject
Date: Dec. 30th, 2019 02:48 am (UTC)no subject
Date: Jan. 2nd, 2020 02:17 am (UTC)no subject
Date: Dec. 31st, 2019 12:32 am (UTC)May your gums recede ... no wait, may they calm down.
no subject
Date: Jan. 2nd, 2020 02:21 am (UTC)